Currently closed to US Adoptions
Many of the beautiful children from Kazakhstan are Euro-Asian in appearance and heritage. Most of the children adopted through Kazakhstan were less than three (3) YEARS OLD. Children adopted from Kazakhstan share an ethnically diverse heritage originating from Mongolian, Turkish, Persian, and Russian decent. The majority of the children available are of Asian and Euro-Asian decent. Kazakhstan places children with SINGLE MOMS as well as married couples. EuroAsian Adoption Consultants of Illinois is fully staffed and licensed to assist you and your placing agency for Russia in the state of Illinois. Our adoption services include adoption home study, post adoption reports and parent education. EAAC has been licensed as an Illinois adoption agency since 1997.
Once the international adoption process is complete and your child has come home, EAAC remains a part of your family, helping you to complete the post adoption process and advising you of adoption resources available to you in Illinois.
- Married couples interested in adopting must be between 25 – 48 years old. Single woman must be at least 25 years old and no older than 48 at the time the dossier is submitted to Kazakhstan.
- Are physically and mentally healthy.
- Have no criminal convictions.
- Are free of contagious infectious diseases or medical conditions which would prevent parents from caring for a child.
- Have financial stability after the adoption of an inter-country orphan.
- Are capable of raising and educating an adopted child.
- Have gone through thorough mental preparation for possible risks and delays involved in inter-country adoption.
- Has a recommendation by the social worker who completed the family’s home study in the form of a home study approval.
- Has an understanding and has prepared for the possibility of post-adoption adjustment difficulties that the family and/or child may experience.
Persons with a history of substance abuse, mental illness, treatment for mental illness, criminal convictions or arrests, or mental health counceling may be ineligible for international adoption. Please call for further details.
Call 224 353 6241 for details on adopting from Kazakhstan with EAAC